Thursday 9 February 2012

My BBQ

They all came!

I am stting in the DJ room, yeah you heard right, the DJ room! It has speakers and turn tables and a mixer and a couple of hunky looking DJ boys playing DJ music. AND it has mirror balls and disco lights!

I just had my first BBQ and pretty much everyone came! I would call it a success for me as I was having such a bad year (I know, one month. Shh!) and my Chinese Horoscope said something along the lines of, 'Go into my chicken coop and come out in 2013.' It was going that way. Now, I don't like to be negative or to ponder on the bad things but I swear everything that could go wrong did go wrong! My $5600 tax bill, missing trains and buses by a second and digging up a past I wish to forget.

I was surprised to see that the people who came to my BBQ were those I wanted to be my bridesmaids! My sister and one of my best friends didn't come, but the other four did. Not that I am in a hurry to get married, though I have thought about it in the past. It was exquisite, my BBQ! To be able to have a party and to play host!  

No comments:

Post a Comment