Sunday 11 September 2011

The Return

I can't believe it has been over three months since my last post! I feel rusty.

A long absence can usually mean one of three things:
1. I am Dead - I am not. Or maybe I am and I am just someone pretending to be me.
2. Forgotten Blog Password - This did happen. My mind is not as sharp as it once was.
3. A conglomeration of occurances and occasions causing my less-than-lucrative amusements to fall by the wayside - Yes. I now have plenty of material.

Here is a summary of events:
I turned 30. In Paris. Spent 7 weeks travelling through Europe. Graduated uni. Went back to work. Restored harmony from the havoc that my temp created. Colleague resigned. Workload doubled. Created budget, with a lot of help, which I swear to adhere to. Started an 8 week Cuban Salsa course with my boyfriend. Read an insane amount of amazing books!

The reasons for my return are to do with three things. Firstly, http://www.listen-lady.com/ who unknowingly encouraged me by saying, 'Tanya, you should update yours! I will link to you if you will link to mine'. Secondly, I can feel my brain start to numb due to inactivity. For as challenging as Sudoku is for me, numbers are not words and to my dismay I find myself randomly being heckled by a certain grammatically gifted person. And thirdly, reflection is therapeutic and there is not one person I know who shouldn't do without.

No comments:

Post a Comment